(1) Check if there is any lubricating oil (fat) in each moving part and add enough lubricating oil.
(2) Turn on the electric heating and warm the various sections of the barrel. When the temperature of each section meets the requirements, it is kept for a while to make the machine temperature stable. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
(3) Add enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastics for injection molding, some raw materials are preferably dried first.
(4) Cover the heat shield on the barrel to save energy and extend the life of the electric heating coil and the current contactor.
(5) Check if there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the appliance is damp, do not turn it on. The electrical parts should be blown dry by the maintenance personnel before turning them on.
(6) Check if the power supply voltage is consistent, generally should not exceed ±15%.
(7) Check the emergency stop switch, whether the front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the motor and oil pump are rotating in the same direction.
(8) Check whether the cooling pipes are unblocked, and pass cooling water to the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.